Estimating a WordPress website cost today
YVS is pleased to provide this handy tool that allows you to make careful decisions about what you need for a solid WordPress website. There is a base WordPress website cost that gets you:
- development and design of a custom site using the free WordPress platform and a premium theme up to $50
- integration of quality content you already have + logos and other graphics that speaks “your brand”
- general on-page SEO
- mobile responsive and optimized for Google
- creation of a blog component
- set up of easy backups to help you recover if your site is damaged
- security plugins to repel most common hack attacks
- configuring the site to go live after two demos are reviewed and client approved
- one year of maintenance (updating WordPress core, updating themes and plugins, troubleshooting hosting issues, and similar simple fixes)
The price of hosting is separate. We suggest a solid hosting service that initially cost about $250-300 for the first 3 years.
Each project gets a custom contract outlining final deliverables, schedule, and quote. This tool is largely for you to make good decisions about what you need within your budget.
Always think long term. Wordpress has been one of the most widely adopted website publishing tools with great scalability for sole proprietorships to major corporations. It’s “open source” which means no one completely controls what it can do because others can create added functions and designs easily to a giant collection of tools. It’s like a TinkerToy or Lego set!
WHAT WOULD A CUSTOM WORDPRESS WEBSITE COST ME?
Use this tool to see how much a Wordpress website will cost based on your key needs. The base price includes design and content development work, on-page SEO, configuring the hosting service, setting up back up service, and one year of maintenance updates.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
This is the basic cost of a simple Wordpress website
Premium Features and Functions
Premium Design Elements